New Everlasting World RP
Welcome to New Everlasting World RP! Please log in or register to continue. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the site, please contract the owner at FScarlettHenry@gmail.com
New Everlasting World RP
Welcome to New Everlasting World RP! Please log in or register to continue. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the site, please contract the owner at FScarlettHenry@gmail.com
New Everlasting World RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Everlasting World RP

Roleplay like never before! In a brand new world create by users. Let your imagination run wild your imaginative character.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
New Ever Lasting RP Beta Testing
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sat May 04, 2019 2:00 am
Top posters
FScarlettHenry
Beta Testing Stage Vote_lcapBeta Testing Stage Voting_barBeta Testing Stage Vote_rcap 
grawrgrawrninja
Beta Testing Stage Vote_lcapBeta Testing Stage Voting_barBeta Testing Stage Vote_rcap 
theYukimenoko
AwesomePoints
New Everlasting World
scholar
raid65
Statistics
We have 13 registered users
The newest registered user is scholar

Our users have posted a total of 876 messages in 23 subjects

Beta Testing Stage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FScarlettHenry
Owner
FScarlettHenry

Beta Testing Stage Empty
PostSubject: Beta Testing Stage   Beta Testing Stage Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:58 am

Beta tesing is open. We want to make sure this is a good RPing enviornment and characters will be temporary until we are out of beta. Don't go to far in.
I've added as many things as I can. If you can have questions, concerns, and suggestions, e-mail me.

Content:
Rules
Character Profile Skeleton
Racial Skills
Chatbox
Advertisement Crew
Clubs (Currently Otaku and Gaming)
Create a special topic for gods/goddesses
How the world was created
Name for the world
Name for "heaven"
Currency/Sesiny/ยง

Moderators (I need at least 3, 2 so far)
Reputation System

Banner
Favicon

Green: Complete
Orange: Needs more work
Red: Not yet

Last edited by FScarlettHenry on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:00 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Features)
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingworld.rpg-board.net/

Beta Testing Stage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Everlasting World RP :: Important :: News/Updates-
Jump to: